- Commit to embracing new ideas,
- Commit to daily accomplishments
- Commit to accepting personal responsibility for your own behavior
- Commit to changing your past behavior
- Commit to being open about, who you really and the greatness is within you
- Commit to learning and adapting to change
- Commit to striving toward honest financial and personal independence.
- Commit to accepting disappointment as “teachable moments.”
- Commit to loving yourself
- Commit to your today, leaving your yesterday behind
- Commit to completing Ivory’s Place Program
Do you Really want a Life Coach?
Must be Committed
The (IP) programs is our first step to activate this vision. Over the next two years, we committed to a variety of programming to further advance our programs. In this time, Ivory’s Place will demonstrate itself as effectively being able to aid in reducing recidivism and alleviating homelessness raising up a new generation of leaders .
The story of Ivory’s Place Inc. growing will be a modern day benchmark for how to help our youth grow from surviving into thriving.